As a Health Coach, I focus on a natural approach to wellness and healing. This includes referrals, resources, unbiased recommendations, and help with using holistic health and nutrition as your healing choice. I am currently certified as an official Health Coach through the Institutes for Integrative Nutrition, and Certified Natural Health Practitioner (Holistic Nutritionist) through University of Natural Health, an advance herbalist through The Science and art of Herbalism, an advanced biofeedback specialist through Quantum Academies and Seriously Smart Technologies and hair analysis consultant through Trace Elements Laboratories (and professional training with a seasoned Nutritionist). I love to teach. I can create a class to meet your needs in my modalities of study, including survival, outdoor, and herbal education.
Take a moment to learn about Health and Healing, and then Contact Me to see what I can do for you.
What is Health to you? (Think on this for one minute)
What is Healing to you? (Think on this for one minute)
1 a : the condition of being sound in body, mind, or spirit; especially : freedom from physical disease or pain
b: the general condition of the body <in poor health><enjoys good health>
2 a : flourishing condition : WELL-BEING <defending the health of the beloved oceans — Peter Wilkinson>
b : general condition or state <poor economic health>
As we can see it is mental and physical and spiritual.
1 a : to make sound or whole <heal a wound>b : to restore to health
2 a : to cause (an undesirable condition) to be overcome :MEND <the troubles … had not been forgotten, but they had been healed — William Power>b : to patch up (a breach or division) <heal a breach
3: to restore to original purity or integrity
GOALS for our studies –
- Walk away with confidence, authority, and will to: mend, heal, prevent, prepare, treat, research and utilize all options, question and prove all information, and understand what “Medicine” is.
Medicine is many categories. There are many misconceptions of medicine, most of which come from being one sided in thinking, or learning from only one source. See your pages on all the categories of medicine and be amazed!
How our __(put in each word below here)____ affects our health. Say it out loud.
- Life is
- Marriage runs
- Parenting is, and the outcomes of it
- Home looks, feels, how healthy it is
- Spiritual life is
- Social communications are
- Outlook toward ourselves is
Health is not an accident, nor a disease.
Yahweh wants health. He gave laws to be healthy.
- III John 1-2
- I Corinthians 6:20 Moses sets up bathing, washing, etc, forever, not just then only.
- Proverbs 15:17 Positive mental attitude
- Leviticus 11, Deuteronomy 14—This was set up for a purpose and forever—it was never done away with.
- Acts 10:11-12 (all of chapter 10 and 11), This is not about food. It was the most important thing that occurred in the church/body of our Lord, that all men can come unto the baptism and be a part of the Body!
YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT – You are what surrounds you
- Leviticus 3:17, 7:23, Fats and blood, No-no
- Ezekiel 16:13 example of the blessings upon Jerusalem
- Genesis 18:8, example of the food Abraham ate
- Galatians 5:19-21 Harmful/ unhealthy practices
- Proverbs 3:1-2, Deuteronomy 23:12-13
- Deuteronomy 32:14, Blessing of the people, Moses song
- Proverbs 27:27, goats milk
- Deuteronomy 21:20-21, Luke 21:34, take heed to bad activities
- I Peter 4:5
- Matthew 5:13, the use of salt, honey, etc, are used a lot in the Bible to describe how we should be.
- Luke 14:34, foods as descriptions of character
- Proverbs 25:27, too much of good can turn bad
- I Thessalonians 4:4, Learn to appreciate and give dignity to your body.
- Daniel 1:8-10, 12-13, 15 the meat was of refined nature, gourmet foods, not healthy in preparation, and not a healthy, regular, daily diet. He did not want to eat that way all the time and knew it was harmful. This is NOT a scripture for vegetarianism or other various groups, it is a point of comparison.
- Psalms 103:5, 104:14-15, Be satisfied, enjoy good things to have youth. We are supposed to ENJOY eating.
- Genesis 1:29-30, It seems that in the beginning everything, including human, was made to eat plants, trees, whatever grows from the ground in Eden. But, after the tree was eaten, man was given new rules because his eyes were open to everything and all seemed good but was not. As the earth was multiplied, things in animals changed also. OR, Eden was a special place where life was different from the rest of the earth (possible that outside Eden, was as we know it even from the beginning.
Sickness and disease are penalties of violation of natural Health laws.
Proverbs 17:22 mental health…Truth…and most important of all. All (health and healing practices) works together for good to those who love this law.
- Exodus 23:25
- Psalms 33:5, 42:11, 103:2-3,
- Proverbs 3:1-2, 12:17-18, 13:17, 16:24,
- Solomon 2:3,
- Isaiah 53:5, 57:18, 58:8, 65:19-20
- Jeremiah 30:17
- Matthew 4:23, 8:25, 9:21-22, 10:1, 25:34-40,
- Mark 10:52,
- John 10:10
- I Corinthians 3:16-17,
- Galatians 5:22-23
- I Thessalonians 4:2-4,
- James 5:14-16,
- II Peter 1:5-7
- III John 2
Certified in Natural Health and Healing
This includes referrals, resources, recommendations, and help with using natural health and nutrition as your healing choice.